Unlock the full potential of Oil Analysis Program
- Oil Sampling Best Practices; find the best sampling locations, contamination control, safely extract samples
- Fluid Properties; causes of oil degradation, oxidation, thermal stress, improper additives & depletion
- Contamination Control; common contaminants, proactive maintenance and best filtration methods
- Wear particles and Faults; friction in machinery, detecting wear particles and instrument-free testing
- Test Results & Oil Analysis Report Interpretation; review to identify the factors of machine failure or downtime
This course is designed to help you prepare for ICML Level II Machine Lubricant Analyst (MLA) certification. It covers foundational to advanced oil analysis information including oil sampling, lubricant health monitoring, contamination measurement and control, and wear debris monitoring.
Get Answers To These and All Your Questions About Oil Analysis!
- How often should I use oil analysis?
- Where is the best place to get an oil sample?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of screening oil samples before sending them to my lab?
- How clean should I keep my oil and what type of filter should I use?
- What are all these numbers I see on my oil analysis report?
- How do I know which oil analysis lab is right for me?
- How do I set caution and critical alarms for wear metals and additives?
- What steps can I take to ensure that I get a good sample each time?
- How do I determine the remaining useful life of my oil?
- How do I know if I should occasionally “sweeten” my oil with additives?
- What is the best temperature to trend viscosity at?
- What are the secrets to catching bearing faults with wear debris analysis?
- Are there any good field tests for oil that don’t involve expensive instruments?
- What are the five most important things I should be looking for on my oil analysis report?
- What are the best cost reducing strategies using oil analysis?
A very good training to enhance the skills and knowledge of maintenance engineers – especially CBM and mechanical technician, also reliability engineer.” – Khoeruzzaman, CBM Technician, PT. Indonesia Power Suralaya
“It is covers such an interesting topic, opening my mind in order to find a proper way to implement and interpret Oil Analysis Program.” – Khairul Rizza, Maintenance Engineer, PT McDermott Indonesia
“The training gives many useful informations and knowledge on anything related to oil analysis.” - Arief Budiman, Sales Manager, PT. Utama Karya Niaga
Beyond Just Certification Training
Developed by Jim Fitch, the Oil Analysis Certification Series training courses teach the “best practices” of oil analysis. Jim has worked with hundreds of maintenance professionals, researched countless world-class oil analysis programs, and helped numerous Fortune 500 companies turn oil analysis into centers of excellence and profitability.
All of this knowledge has been distilled into an easy-to-implement plan for transforming your current oil analysis program into the envy of your industry.
For more information about the syllabus in here, and registration form in here.